Friday, December 7, 2012

WHEN EWII POURED OUT OF ME

When Ewii poured out of me
it is like the endless of 
Time's running water
The mysteries in my soul 
 The bubbles on the tip of my tongue
Often runaway with my speech
I long then for the days 
Yeah of my innocence
When all thought, I knew it all
I eulogise all around except myself
The harmonies 
They play strings with myself
Like a springboard the song 
Echoes
Noiselessly.
When I was me with  no care 
For the troubles ahead
I believed easily solutions will come
And read, from the book of life
The abundance it carried to my bosom
I nursed truth and integrity
Drinking from the wealth they carried
I wore like garlands around me
Words of hope, trust and truth
Words of love only one could give
I was lost in this bubble 
And long for its after life.
(Ewi- means songs or poem)
Olajumoke 

No comments:

Post a Comment